Wine Bar Baddie!
We're opening a wine bar adjacent to our current store and need someone to get it off the ground and run the dang thing.
Send your resume, cover letter, social media links, and three references to firstname.lastname@example.org
We advise you familiarize yourself with our business model and culture before applying. This ain't your average wine retail operation.
Come check us out but be cool - we don't care to discuss this position outside of the interview process.
- Manifest the wine bar of our collective dreams!
- Market the heck out of it on social (Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Reddit, Eventbrite, more). And while you’re at it, manage the social accounts for Westgate Wine Store. (There will be a lot of overlap).
- Be totally comfortable checking IDs and cutting people off!
- Pour wine with a smile - even if you gotta fake it some days - and prep yourself to say a little bit about it.
- Process orders via our point of sale system and fulfill them as necessary. This will include orders for glasses, bottles, and cases of wine - in person or over the phone.
- Clean up! Restock and tidy displays.
- Maintain a robust special events schedule - including generating ideas and opportunities.
- Generate and deliver weekly, monthly, and annual sales reports with an eye on trends.
- You believe that wine's for everybody!!
- You’re 21+ years old
- You have a high school diploma or equivalent
- You can lift 50 lbs off the floor
- You have some serious initiative and a sense of humor
- You’re delighted to work all weekends and have flexibility to extend hours to accommodate for special events when scheduled.
Here’s the regular sched:
Tues & Wed: 2pm - 6pm
Thurs - Sat: 12pm - 8pm
We’d love to see:
- A well-rounded personality & probably a little weirdness
- An enthusiasm for wine
- Higher education - whatever that means
Pay & Perks:
- $16-$17 per hr depending on experience
- Health insurance reimbursement ($450/mo), PTO & holidays, monthly wine allotment, employee discount, wine education reimbursement (after one year employment)